Friday, January 29, 2010

Wax Pictures Before And After What Am I Doing Wrong? (snowboard Waxing)?

What am i doing wrong? (snowboard waxing)? - wax pictures before and after

I just changed my hotwax snowboard, even after countless videos on YouTube, but after my snowboard wax, they are like grains of dust or something else? accumualating started when I was on board.

My Iron is new, so it's wax

I do not know where it came from.
My base was 100% clean, is a brand new board

I have even used the vacuum cleaner base before waxing, and I scraped the wax plant

I have a pic to show that particles attached to talk of 'the Dirt "

Is this even affect anything?

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/5298/dirt005lp2.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7523/dirt007hl0.jpg

5 comments:

AcM said...

Well, first, the obvious. She bought the snowboard wax? There are car wax or beeswax? And iron is to shave? No silk shirts Teflon coated? (Cuz it looks a little like Teflon flakes ...)

Your iron should also not be able * * to be hot enough to burn the wax similar to a. I'm not even sure that the wax burns everything, even if they were dirty, the wax is non-smoking. A LOT! Therefore, the wax can not ... If the merger was very unpleasant and full of smoke. Must come from the gate or somewhere .... I think the iron. When her at home plate with holes and with Teflon is betting that when it comes coated ... Check the coating away ... If this is a steel plate not coated, then I suggest you leave the house immediately, because your roof is crumbling.

In any case, should not really affected. Although not remain a number of small particles in order to solve this problem, the next time everything will wax Aladdin Sane ...

BabyDeer... said...

Hmmm right as someone is tired of your page. You can ensure that there is nothing to fall on you if you were waxing your board. Another thing is to make sure to scrape all the wax. When the wax is allowed only in the pores of the Commission. Check wax and make sure it was not possible.

And should not really affect your horse. It is likely released after a few races.

Ben E said...

sometimes when you leave the wax in the long irons to burn the wax and was injured, this could be the particles remain as long as dolnt

Deano727... said...

I think the new coating comes from the plate and the bottom of your forum should be discontinued.

Do not trust the work of wax? What the hell are you doing?

Katie said...

Wax can burn, or not enough scratch.

Post a Comment