Sunday, January 3, 2010

Celestial Tea Help With Craftng Ideas For Celestial Seasonings Cardboard Tea Boxes -- I LOVE The Artwork On Their Boxes!!?

Help with craftng ideas for Celestial Seasonings cardboard tea boxes -- i LOVE the artwork on their boxes!!? - celestial tea

Celestial Seasonings tea, I drink a lot and I like to recycle the box, so that a kind of business, but I'm running out of ideas myself.

I know you can with the recovery or repair of Celestial Seasonings tea boxes get - I love the artwork!

Thank you very much

2 comments:

Can you hear me...NOW said...

Bobby pins via the fields. My mother is really in favor of recycling and is therefore my Uncle Jim. Mama taught us to make the pins and I sold to me, all my friends.
All you need is a little tacky glue and 40 mm or 50 mm pin and clips), sharp scissors and a clear sealer for paper, (the French-style pens, because they are stronger and continues to be very thick hair.

Pirate Girls Kick Butt! said...

Ok, I hope you found this soon. I thought I could make this Christmas ornaments. (With my good fortune to their Jewish or Hindu), but that's what came to mind.
http://www.allfreecrafts.com/christmas/c ...

Post a Comment