Sunday, January 24, 2010

Americans And Soft Drinks Do You Remember What Soft Drinks Tasted Like Before 1984?

Do you remember what soft drinks tasted like before 1984? - americans and soft drinks

All the American soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Pepsi and Dr Pepper) were mixed with cane sugar, not corn syrup. Because the U.S. gov't put a tariff on sugar, which costs twice as expensive as elsewhere. To save a few pennies, a manufacturer of corn syrup drinks, which arrived around 1984 and have tried since. Beverages from other than the United States had made with sugar.

You can find the original Dr Pepper with cane sugar dublindrpepper.com. And you can make soft drinks with sugar at your local supermarket to let Mexican - Make sure you, you come with "real" label of ingredients on the label. The original versions of the sweet taste much better and thirst better, and leave a sticky feeling in the mouth. Try it and see what you think. When you taste like soft drinks to you now the original!

5 comments:

stray cat said...

I remember. I live in Texas, it's easy for me, the Coca-Cola and Pepsi to know Mexico

Chloe the Siamese Cat said...

all suck

I prefer fruit juices, soda, iced green tea, pop with real sugar and flavorings natural herbs, beer, mineral water, etc.

Chloe the Siamese Cat said...

all suck

I prefer fruit juices, soda, iced green tea, pop with real sugar and flavorings natural herbs, beer, mineral water, etc.

SINISTER SESAME said...

Wow! I had no idea. I'll give it a try. What about Pepsi? Can the original Pepsi or Coca-Cola it? (I'm a girl actually Pepsi.)

girl9 said...

Thank you for the tip I'm in front of a grocery store in Mexico.

Post a Comment