Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Carol Of The Bells - Give Voice To Your Heart I Need To Know Who Sings This One Rendition Of Carol Of The Bells On The Loudspeaker At Kohl's?

I need to know who sings this one rendition of Carol of the Bells on the loudspeaker at Kohl's? - carol of the bells - give voice to your heart

I work at Kohl and play this version of the song sounds the bell that is somehow sinister and mysterious, but I love it. sung by a girl ... could be a little help, what the girl. much appreciated.

6 comments:

Lezgo! said...

Hey Jenny, is the answer to your question, Christmas / Sarajevo since: Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I'm in 1-4 Kohl's, I asked the same question and no management skills. I did enjoy a little bit in Google. ;)

This song rox my sox!

Julian of N. said...

I would like to respond. Since coal will not have any idea. I have never seen a version / sinister secret of this beautiful Christmas carol.
Could you add a link to the music?
All the best, Julien N

i. jones said...

How many Kohl's stores are they? Not all the same music?

... think it would be better filled by the Board in its shop.

Korg o1w fd said...

Pipe U got it

Korg o1w fd said...

Pipe U got it

Korg o1w fd said...

Pipe U got it

Post a Comment