Friday, February 19, 2010

Ringworm Healing Stages Cat Ringworm Wont Go Away?

Ringworm wont go away? - ringworm healing stages cat

8th Day of treatment for my sore, the first day, now it does not burn at all, the issues raised are flat, it does not hurt that has a lighter color yet, but its pink and has a little better. I am very crazy and not its past. The doctor says I should use the cream of the drug for 2 weeks long, but I thought it would be virtually gone now. I'm still at the beach tomorrow, I can sunbathe and swim without a T-shirt? I do not really exacerbate the situation. and how can I know if braid is almost completely healed? Ringworm is a contagious disease at this stage? BTW is ringworm on my shoulder

1 comments:

mech117 said...

Trust me, I'm a fighter, and I received a lot of time the moth, the description it sounds in reality is completely dead, but now needs to heal the skin, always good with the cream until it has completely disappeared, but it can take off his shirt and the sun can do nothing, nothing can make things worse, but it seems that the fungus is dead, you n 'need for healing of the skin

Post a Comment