Thursday, February 4, 2010

Acrylic End Table I Have A 3 Drawer Chest Using It As An End Table. Middle Drawer Has My Moleskine Notebooks And Sket?

I have a 3 drawer chest using it as an end table. middle drawer has my moleskine notebooks and sket? - acrylic end table

have a 3 in the chest with a drawer. Center drawer has my Moleskine notebooks, paper and other special things. Attraction is about to leave. is acrylic on wood, exterior and interior of old age. something jammed. I can not do something to loosen it. any ideas. At the moment I'm on the air conditioner running unswell. I am beside myself. some of my most valuable things.it something solid that does not have access to the interior. is in the back twisted, I think it cut a piece of furniture.

You know, what can I do? I have not helped me. any tools in particular. THANK YOU.

3 comments:

bernie said...

Can the fields from top to bottom, then place your arms and take the middle ...

Barbiedo... said...

I'm no expert either, but maybe you should try to heat, no air. Is not that the wood dry and back in shape?

Barbiedo... said...

I'm no expert either, but maybe you should try to heat, no air. Is not that the wood dry and back in shape?

Post a Comment