Friday, December 25, 2009

Jingle Anklets Should I Wear Anklet With Bells That Jingle Whenever I Walk?

Should I wear anklet with bells that jingle whenever i walk? - jingle anklets

My boyfriend proposed to lead an anklet with bells, so that they know that my presence all the time. As I walk slowly and quietly, except when wearing heels, gives a crash at a certain time when he thought he was alone and then suddenly at his home in front of him.
The ankle is secured by two small bells and closed with a padlock Shoud I wear?

1 comments:

welches_... said...

It's really up to you.
Do you feel it? Do you like how it look like? You want a sound?
If you do not, then. You do not bear the whole time, only occasionally. Although he loves is in his body.
As for what you know about your presence all the time, I wonder why. It is as if a bell around the neck of your pet or a cowbell. Do I have to hide something from you? What you something you do not want to see done? A little bit of control of behavior or dishonest?
Talk about how you feel about wearing the brace, and the reasons for which you want to use. Think it's sexy?

Post a Comment