Monday, December 21, 2009

Cervical Spine Symptoms Do X-rays Always Detect Cervical Spine Problems?

Do x-rays always detect cervical spine problems? - cervical spine symptoms

I show symptoms of a problem of the cervical spine (tingling and numbness in the arms of sleep the night after one arm at a time, but two touchdowns). I think it is a kind of symptoms are not severe, so that most people give and think she was asleep in her arms. But I was not. He had carried out X-rays and blood tests and X-rays are good (I have many complaints and neck are also other so I thought it might be) a problem in the neck. I found it not as a loss of muscle mass or pain, and I have no symptoms during the day and the symptoms seem the pressure against the neck are strengthened during sleep, I'm a subluxation or a few smaller ones something that is not clear to see in the photo? I want to know is the cause, and we hope it is not MS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment